NSquare info-insight on Integration of ADXStudio with CRM
Integration of ADXStudio with CRM
- Instructions to set up Adxstudio Portal websites for Dynamics 365.
- An ADX Studio setup is required before getting started with the configuring of ADX Portal for Dynamics 365. ADX Studio Setup is available for download on ADX website.
- After downloading, install ADX Studio setup
- Go to the installed folder that will be present on the path you choose at the time of installation:
- Now configure Dynamics 365 for ADX Portal and build ADX Portal for Dynamics 365.
- Import ADXStudioInstaller.zip into CRM. You will find ADXStudioInstaller.zip file on below mentioned path:
- Once ADXStudioInstaller Solution is installed in your system you will see an ADXStudioInstallerbutton as shown in below screenshot. Click on it. Accept license agreement.
- Select Website Gallery in the upper most and pick list as shown in below screenshot.
- Select the type of Portal you want to install by clicking on install button present at the right side of the available templates. After selecting portal template click on install button present at the bottom of the page
- Visual studio solution for ADX portal will be available at below path
- You can either run ADXPortal locally through Visual studio even you can host the given solution on your IIS or set up an Azure hosted web site.
- Select Website from the list of ADXStudio Portal Website dropdown, that shows the list of available ADXStudio website that are installed in your Dynamics CRM, then click on Apply.
- ADX portal will get automatically configured for Dynamics 365
- Main page for customer portal will look like below image.
Now you are good to go with ADX Portal. Try making more web pages and forms.
For more info and solutions contact: